If you’ve been following along for a while, then you know I recommend every process server build a website to promote their business:
- A professional website boosts your credibility.
- It’s up and running 24/7, even when you take a day off.
- And it’s cheap, especially in comparison to other marketing strategies.
Now more than ever, clients turn to the Internet when they search for a process server.
Will they find you or the competition?
You Don’t Need a Designer
In the not-too-distant past you had to wrangle with a lot of code and configuration or pay an expensive designer.
That’s no longer the case, and it’s never been easier for even a non-technical personal to build a professional website.
While there are a lot of great platforms available, I recommend going straight to Site123 and getting started with their free plan.
There are a few things I like specifically about Site123:
- The designs look awesome.
- Answer three quick questions about what kind of site you want and in less than 30 seconds your website is up and running.
- Everything is drag and drop from a simple dashboard. Want to display a photo? Just drag it into place. Same for headlines, icons, contact forms, maps, and client testimonials. Oh, and the layout, colors, and fonts are all selected with a couple of clicks.
- Add a custom domain name and email address for a more professional appearance. No more Gmail or Yahoo.
- Finally, you can build a fully functional website on the free plan and upgrade only when you’re happy with the design.
Tip: Build your website before you order business cards or print marketing letters so you can feature your website’s address.
Get Listed on Google Business
Once you’ve made a website, list it on Google Business and get found when people search the web or on mobile apps like Google Maps.
It’s easy to get listed—all you need is a free Google account to create a business profile: