If you’ve been following along for a while, then you know I recommend every process server build a website to promote their business.
The benefits are clear:
- A professional websites boosts your credibility.
- It’s up and running 24/7, even when you take a day off.
- And it’s cheap, especially in comparison to other marketing strategies.
Now more than ever, clients turn to the Internet when they search for a process server.
Will they find you or the competition?
In the not-too-distant past, you either had to hire an expensive designer or fumble with technical stuff like web hosting and WordPress.
Then Wix came along and made it easy for anyone to create a beautiful website (our family business in Missouri even uses Wix and gets rave reviews).
Sign up for the free plan and see what you can create.
Promoting Your Website
Once you’ve made a website for your business you need to spread the word.
Here are three simple ways to give your site a boost:
- List your website’s address on your business cards and marketing materials (this is one of the reasons I recommend making a website before you order business cards).
- Write a few simple blog posts on your new website to establish credibility and increase your visibility on Google.
- List your website and contact information for free on Google Business to get found on Google Maps, Local Search, and throughout the Google Network.